6.14.2007

MINDRIOT 6.14.2007(click here)

TO LISTEN TO THE SHOW, CLICK MINDRIOT 6.14.2007, ABOVE


I BELIEVE THAT WAS A MOST EXCELLENT SET, MYSELF SO SAY I IF....THATS WHAT I BRING YOU..ASS BACKWARDS! ONE LAST QUOTE FROM SHADE DANGERSMITH FROM THE IVORY TOWER. HE TAKES OF FOR AFRICA FOR 2 MONTHS SUNDAY. WILL MISS THE QUOTES, BUT I HAVE OTHER IDEAS...THANKS FOR LISTENING AND HAVE AN EXCELLENT WEEKEND! -JP


1.Voodoo Idol - Psychedelic Jungle - Gravest Hits - The Cramps - 1981
2.Sinister Minister - Righteous Lite - Alan Vega & Revolutionary Corps of Teenage Jesus - 2006 3.Bus Stop Boxer - Souljacker - Eels
4.2 Deep - Daily Operation - Gang Starr - 1992
5.Solid Ring Fighters - "Volunteered" Civility & Professionalism - Soccer Team - 2006
6.New Dub - In a Cave - French Toast - 2005
7.The Perfect Target - Medications - Medications - 2004
8.Starless And Bible Black - Starless And Bible Black - King Crimson - 1974
9.TV Dinners - Eliminator - ZZ Top - 1983
10.Thirsty And Miserable - Rise Above 24 Black Flag Songs to Benefit the West Memphis Three - Lemmy - 2002
11.Smokin' - Boston - Boston - 1976
12.Devil In The Hole - Sad & Dangerous - Dirty Three
13.Proud Mary - Bayou Country - Creedence Clearwater Revival - 1969
14.In The Meantime - Meantime - Helmet - 1992
15.Smokin' In The Boys' Room - Decade of Decadence - Mötley Crüe - 1991
16.Black History Month - You're a Woman, I'm a Machine - Death From Above 1979 - 2004
17.Hey Baby - Troubadour - J. J. Cale - 1976
18.Cruel Little Baby - Boogie Chillun - John Lee Hooker - 1962
19.Immigrant Song - Led Zeppelin 3 - Led Zeppelin
20.Dèwèl - Ethiopiques Vol. 4: Ethio Jazz & Musique Instrumentale 1969-1974 - Mulatu Astatqé - 1998

3 comments:

Rollins-Archive said...

I don't think I ever saw that ZZ Top video, but I found it on YouTube.

TV Dinner

I'll have to ask Jeff if he wears a t-shirt made of scorpions! Ha ha. Hey, JP, can you autograph my copy of your new book "How To Win Friends and Influence People"? :-)

trick said...

THANKS FOR FINDING THAT VIDEO...TAKES ME BACK TO THE DAY!
I WILL SEND YOU AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY OF MY BOOK. DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK "HOW TO SPEAK UNCLEARLY & GET YOUR POINT ACROSS"

Rollins-Archive said...

Does that mean if I asked which book was before or after the other, you would simply answer "yes"?

I think I'm catching on.