11.21.2007

does it rattle

there are many things rattling in my brain. first, yesterday was a good day. early to rise. managers meeting went well and quick. by 9:30 i was home and eating pancakes. bike ride. drums. walk. yoga. sleep. excellent to be relaxed. i was still a bit tense from all that is me. me being my bodies memory. thats why yoga was a bonus yesterday. been hanging out with little d all morning. went for another bike ride with "the tongue". about to do some sticking techniques.

one thing to add before i go. speaking with a family friend who i will being having dinner with tomorrow night. asked me about my job and i told her how great the opportunity is and how lucky i was for the job to fall in my lap. she immediately corrected me and said i made it happen. this is true. our family was so dead set on being in SF, that this job opportunity came about b/c i wanted it. interesting question or subject. what do you think?

No comments: