12.24.2007

CH'I

for the last few days my energy has been wild. i believe it has been enough to throw my watch off. my watch has been jumping anywhere from 10 minutes to 2 hours fast. had the thought last night. while at work i had a massive dizzy spell. then nausea. then my body became increasingly fuzzy with energy. mostly my head. is it the winter solstice? is it the full moon? all i know is that i am on fire! it feels right.

so i have been thinking about death since it has touched my family again. death is so taboo. mostly because we all fear it to some extent. what to say to someone when a loved one dies. can you be more creative than "he/she is in a better place?" excuse me, but how the fuck do you know? so why is it taboo in a society dripping with openness. you will bring your conversations to everyones attention on your cell phone while on the street, in a cab or on public transit. dehumanize someone while everyone listens. everyone can hear. so tell me....what will you say?

No comments: