12.11.2007

tues at 5:25am

the chimes outside are going. must be a chilly one out there. did not write yesterday. did not feel the need. my answer to most questions yesterday was " i have my own war!" that's what is happening. we are all in it. we can choose how to approach it. yesterday i went inward for a while and turned it around. handles myself pretty well. today will be another hectic but fulfilling day. made the call to my neighbor yesterday. all is good with the drum playing. play till there is a problem. you will see me live on this site soon. gotta use this avenue more to my advantage. does not feel like the holidays to me at all. i want it to be over so things will stabilize. holiday bothers me. i think its what people become. bags of merchandise. gotta have gotta have, GOTTA HAVE.... i get it b/c i am pretty selfish. its that it is so perpetuated. hello people, there is more out there. try learning something new rather than perpetuating the old habits that have become our society.....(step off the soap box)....kick some ass!

No comments: