1.09.2008

ill

i have been sick since monday. much better now, but the sniffles are still lingering.... oh well, it is what it is! it has been a busy and casual week. its nice when things simmer down in the retail world. i am sitting here idle wondering what to write. unfortunately it is another morning where i have another awful song in my head. multiple songs. the other day i came in after work and my wife was watching the sound of music. not a fan! critically acclaimed my ass! anyway, i suffered in passing and the songs they sang made me wan to vomit! what is with the repeating song. is it a song if someone sings "bread and jam" over and over and OVER?? and then there is idle weiss. my mind is crying right now...

2 more days of work and the i am out of town for 5 days. wifes art opening and skiing. got a jam tonight. look forward to playing! time to get after it!

No comments: