1.06.2008

in the morning

i feel so fresh in the morning. last night was a tough night of sleep, but i got some zzzz's i woke up a bunch between 11-1. not sure why. my brain has finally caught up with my body and i am feeling better every day. needed these days off to get refreshed. a nice big yawn and no i am back in to the groove.

i have released my anger. there is no need to be so angry. i have the support of my family. i have a great job. i get to play the drums. i basically get what i need. the dust will settle more and everything will fall more in to place.

considering what i want to 2008. the list goes. the dream board has not been created, but i have the thoughts in my head every day. patience, money, compassion & love! more time for family, drums, music and exercise! i will get all of this and more. time to kick some more ass!

No comments: