1.21.2008

stress

i know i have felt stress in my life. unlike any other period in my life, i have a pain in my chest from work. there are times when the job overwhelms me and there is little to do but stress and get heavy. this is where my mind can take over and make my body feel worse. i have to practice taking care of myself and taking a moment to breathe. all of the tasks can get done, it just takes more effort to use your time wisely. one situation turns in to another, turns in to another and the next thing you know, your day is over.... not enough time for office work, which is something i have to do ALL THE TIME!

its the job. i love it! manage my stress. i sit here and think how the hell am i going to fit it all in? no sleep. up late. up early.

manage the stress:breathe, run, yoga, skins, meditate, & stop!

No comments: