3.10.2008

its seems its been a while

its been a while. since the 6th. what is four days? for me thats a while since i was writing every day. will do my best to get more words on this page. its been busy! work. play. in the last 7 days, i have been outside and its been awesome! the weather in california is amazing!! sunny and now longer days.... speaking of long days, last night was a long one. woke up a bunch. i think every hour. i am fumbling around and doing silly things while my mind moves at a slower, unsleepable rate. i made a mistake about an expiration date on a half and half carton. smells funny, but i think its ok..?? WRONG! curdled. not so yummy....

what is my philosophy today? one thing i am having a problem with is striking the correct letters while typing..frustration! its communication. this is a skill many people lack. i lack it or cannot find the words sometimes. its my mind before my mouth. that is possible with my ADD ASS! its the hardest part of all my mind molting hyper spazz life. back to communication. communicating what you need and want is imperative at work and home. if you say you are a great communicator and your story changes, well there is a problem. this kind of situation happens to me all the time and its time to nip it! its called getting it in writing! the story stays the same if you have no proof. you are basically stuck. otherwise there is no solid ground to stand beneath you.

time to kick it! leaving early to get to work. yoga at work. can you dig it?!

get this, "you are paying for 8 hours of work."

No comments: