3.03.2008

no title

there are not many of you. of course there is only one of me. scary thought? i have no title for this. no need. i have explained or elaborated on many different subjects in the last 6 months. a place to vent. be opinionated. i am me!

at this very moment my feet are petting "the lick." its at this moment i question myself. my being and what the hell i am doing. in the morning i am at peace and extremely calm. by the end of the day i am spun. i want to remain this calm in my mind. i notice my cruelty. every night i get in to it with "the lick"(my dog) i punish her for being the dog she is. its amazing the state of mind on my part and hers. the state being, our calm in the morning. by this afternoon, i will not want to deal with her. push her aside in the corner. "STAY!" yell obscenities about her eating habits and volume. stop her obsessed clean up after we eat. say one cruel thing after another again & again.... irony. i believe i made her the way she acts. neurotic. obsessed. high strung. in many ways she is the living dog of me. all things being true in the universe, it is me.

observe what you do, create and despise. the despise, just may be a part of you.

No comments: