3.12.2008

who's time?

there are moments when i wonder who's time? is my time really my time?? it is and it is not. i am writing for myself and thinking about work. that takes training. train the mind to say no to other thoughts other than your own. its frustrating. its the hooks. "they get their hooks in to you!" they? its the job. errands. laundry. the dog. bills. anything and everything that has to do with.... i believe you understand. it needs a word, but its a void.

i will fight for my time today! what will i do?? i will go for a nice walk this morning. breakfast. warm up on the drum pad. play the drums. play the drums. play the drums. i have some new books for learning independence and rudiments.

while on my time, as rare as it it is, i think of one important element. i want to work as a drummer. i want to make the money i make now and have more time for my passion! DRUMS! learning more about percussion. its what i want! will some one finance my life to give me what i want?

No comments: