5.31.2008

to the injury

i sit here in a sling. yesterday i dislocated my left shoulder doing a hand stand. i definitely cursed up a storm. 30 seconds. then the calm. frustration. pain. the why? my day is fucked! the calm and community. immediately other members of the class came to my need. talking to me. breathing with me. in my latest writing of goals i told the universe i was going to have a community of friends with common interests. that happened yesterday. everyone shared my pain. my frustration. it was beautiful! i am extremely grateful for all of them.

what is the lesson? is it trust? trusting yourself? trusting your partner? trusting your inner voice? well its multiple lessons and i am still sorting through the thoughts.

a revelation in the shower came to me in a flood. our instructor at the beginning of class mentioned kula which means community. coming together as a community and learning. she spoke of the class level and that there may be some poses that may be difficult. try and play. its about knowing what you can do, but you can at least try. excellent to go back and remember those moments.

for me, as i sort out the emotions. trusting your inner voice and what it tells you. my partner at the time. i do not know her. i believe she may be devestated. i send her thoughts of compassion and gratitude. i hope to see her again and help her through the fear. will you conquer the fear or will you be defeated? conquer! search and destroy..with compassion!

trust and fear

No comments: