6.15.2008

beginning the question

ques·tion - /ˈkwɛstʃən/ Pronunciation[kwes-chuhn] Pronunciation Key
–noun
1.a sentence in an interrogative form, addressed to someone in order to get information in reply.
2.a problem for discussion or under discussion; a matter for investigation.
3.a matter of some uncertainty or difficulty; problem

this is where i am. the question. this is a positive area for me. my body and mind question what i am doing, as a career. is it inspiring me? am i growing? is it what i am here to do. getting the 8 yr itch! itching for new and inspiring. the soul toucher. do i want to sell a product produced by someone else or do i want to sell myself and what i want?

i am listening to a hornet chew on our fence. for what reason does a hornet chew on wood?

i have the day. writing. yoga. rudiments. walk the dog. a movie with little d.
dinner with the family. thats the plan.

the day will be full of questions. its my way right now. feel a good change coming on. a change to settle in to SF and all it has to offer. i will put it out there and remain patient.

i am not waiting for an answer. i am creating my destiny!

No comments: