11.30.2007

a friday, for real!

its friday and its my day off. stayed 2 and half hours later than expected at work. it was managing me for a bit, but i made it work for me. got the work done. felt good. it cut in to my family time. the wife was nice enough to pick me up at the station so i could eat dinner with them before my jam last night. the jam was REALLY good! the guys finally understand the concept of a beginning and an ending. excellent work last night. time and feel! yoga class this morning. getting stronger. going once a week. will supplement with running and riding the bike. considering changing up the concept of this blog. my introduce my blogs with a recording. will try and test it out in the next few weeks. the rest of the day will be casual. walk the dog.."no lick"... not much else. may hit the skins, but also considering to take a break today to let my thoughts settle. timing was really good last night. the fills! have a great night planned for myself and little d.

kick it!

No comments: