11.06.2007

green is for money

green is for money. there are times when i make progress and make none. when ever i look at the time, i despise the symbols. the symbol it represents. i do not want to wear it anymore. sell it you fool. does it make a difference in the world whether or not you have it? no chance in hell it does. i have enough. if there is anything important to me, have it. otherwise, shed it from my being. what progress i have made. i am completely over it. grown out of the misery. the misery that almost killed me. the money that harnessed me to his every dream. yeah, its called blood money. money that i did not want and made myself feel better, by assuming i was better. better than everyone. what did i have.....period. thats what i had. a period at the end of a sentence. luckily that period created something. survival.

No comments: