11.05.2007

hours

the hours are earlier and later. it is really chilly this morning. water is boiling. where am i going with this. i have the morning off and will enjoy it. hit the skins! bike ride. walk. the dog is twitching up a storm. is that a dream or is that just a bunch of crap... when will it happen. the core of the HA. how random is that phrase. the core of the HA. what the hell am i saying. i am saying everything that jumps in my ADD brain. do you think you could survive my brain for a second? i always want to put more than one exclamation point, period or question mark. emphasis? OCD? is it really any different with more... more what? more of that. this, that and UH. my typing and brain go coo koo. example.....dna. that would be "and" in my brain, typed by my fingers... more periods

No comments: