11.14.2007

mentor..

yesterday, i got a call from a very good friend saying he is moving back to california in a few months. my mentor. extremely exciting! a friend moving to the bay area. is this what i need? am i lacking a close friend to kick it with? in some ways yes and others no... having said this, with out a doubt, i am glad i will have a good friend in the area.

while debating this thought, i started to wonder about many things. one thought that struck me was the time of year and its emptiness. november is a empty month to me. is that why i starve for friendship? unclear.

always trying to convince friends to move to me. i miss my friends. my friends are my family. not much in the way of "blood". blood is thicker than water. who the hell came up with that saying. that's crap! my friends have been more of a family to me than anyone in my so called family... always there for me! i miss my friends!

its time!

No comments: