2.25.2008

not easy to see

not easy to see this morning. short on sleep. meeting extended my day and got home after 10pm. eating is another issue with these late nights. i assumed dinner would be provided. no dice. hungry when i arrive home & i gotta eat. its becoming a problem. yes i am involving you in my eating habits.... my best bet is to eat fruit and maybe some cheese. i could eat all day. maybe its my tapeworm? i figured my appetite would subside when i moved to the bay area, but for some reason it has increased...

what do i have this week? coffee just kicked in.... i am just staring off in to space. i have issues pending that are really bothering me. will not mention it here.

oh yeah this week. its the usual. i have a few more night shifts to work this week. jam session on wed night. hope to play with another new person this week.

as i sit here, i believe i have nothing to offer. no words of wisdom. well.... just don't let the man break you down. run over you. stand up for what you want. unless you say/do something about a situation, its your own damn fault for letting it happen... no excuses. something bothering you, face the problem, rather than ignore and resent.

i have a red couch. its a pull out futon. i sit on it every morning starting at 5:15am and write. usually get off at 5:45am. this is where my mind and body catch up.

No comments: